Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Through My Daughter's Eyes - Penelope.

Yesterday was a MONDAY. I was on edge, overwhelmed and frustrated. So many things have been running through my mind, I feel like I have so much to do all the time. I've been getting a little taste of all of the responsibilities that my Mom has had. The frustration had carried over to today. I drove to work with my Mom heavy on my heart, and a list of things to do today heavy on my mind. I've been in a really bad mood. And then reality smacks me in the face...thank you, Jesus for that.

I stumbled upon the sweetest pictures of tiny, precious little girl who has been battling Stage IV Neuroblastoma since January of 2014, when she was only 11 months old. I'm ashamed that I let so many little things get to me when there are so many people out there fighting real wars every day. I wish my Mom was here so bad to help me get through days like this.

I've shared a link below of Penelope's story. I hope you all will join me in praying for her and her family.

https://www.facebook.com/PenelopeFightsNeuroblastoma




Love,

Deb's very proud daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment