Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day two of no Willard..

I slept for three hours last night even with a pain pill. Woke up In the middle of the night and watched tv for a couple of hours.

This morning I was very sore, Especially under my arm pit. I swear the skin is mismatched and pulls. I'm getting lots of movement back as the day goes on.  Throat is still sore and other aches and pains have appeared, but it's all good. It's the road to recovery.

The worst part of the day was finding out my ex-husbands current wife found out about my journey and decided to call my family and tell them.  I'm pretty sure my blood pressure took a huge jump.  I still haven't been able to wrap my head around why she would find that her place to make that call.  She's damn lucky we are 1000 miles apart right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment