Sunday, September 2, 2012

Save the TA-TA's!!

The plan is, and I've been told I'm a good candidate for....saving the Ta-Ta's!!

You've seen  and heard the phrase if you have not lived in a cave, and have been involved with Relay for Life.

I totally respect the ENTIRE meaning behind the phrase now, more than ever.

Initially, I thought this was  great timing for a tummy-tuck ..... boob enhancement.  But it was explained that it is more important to do only what has to be done in order to ensure a Willard-free future.  The more unnecessary stuff you do, the bigger the chance of side effects.

So next Thursday will be removing the mass only....as long as the MRI shows no other invasions of the booby snatchers....ie baby Willards.

The "girls", "sisters", "ta-ta's" have never been my pet names.  Mine, are Laurel and Hardy and have been since I was about 15.  They are two of the most mismatched you've ever (and will never!) seen!  But they are mine!  And I am going to make sure they are around for another 50 years!

So with that, I will close for the day.  Encourage you to enjoy your three day weekend in anyway that brings you closer to the ones you love.  Laugh hard and long until the tears flow.  Love deep and full until your heart seams feel like bursting.  And live.  Live long, live smart, live with love.  Because you are loved.



3 comments:

  1. I will be thinking about you on Tuesday morning, and after I pray for you, I will sing a verse of "Do Your Ears Hang Low?" with modified lyrics. Having Laurel and Hardy hanging down for the MRI should be interesting and I have faith that there will be lots of laughs in that cold room. Thank you for being such a good blogger, Lil Debbie; it is a big help to your friends to know what is going on, and I am grateful to see your wonderful spirit shine through in each post. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWwwwwww Ann, thank you for your kind words!

    I'm glad that I'm still your Lil Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I figured you've got nicknames for everybody and everything including body parts so why not?

    ReplyDelete